Thursday 7 August 2008

Heather Mills - Mills Former Publicist Speaks Out About Mccartney Video Evidence

HEATHER MILLS' former publicizer has taken aim at the charity queen in a call to recoup the $100,000 (GBP50,000) she claims the ex-MRS. PAUL MCCARTNEY owes her for her services.

Michele Elyzabeth resigned as Mills' media representative earlier this calendar month (Jul08) following a serial publication of rows with the former modeling.

And now she's going populace with her take on her former client, alleging the videotaped footage of an opprobrious MCCartney she threatened to show to the judicature during the couple's high profile divorce engagement never existed.

Elyzabeth dropped the bombshell during a recent taped interview with U.S. news indicate Access Hollywood, which airy in America on Monday (28Jul08).

Mills' former rep said, "I really don't believe she did (have the picture). I was close sufficiency and I heard a couple of conversations. Now that I know what I have a go at it, I don't really think that Paul really went after her for anything.

"She had fundamentally nothing - she had tapes of her being in the studio with him, her being on the road with him, private moments.

"She told me a lot of stuff and nonsense... (but) I don't see him